2. Where is your information from?
We may collect information from your membership application form or by your correspondence with us (email, post, telephone number). Information may also be provided by members about potential new members when introducing them to the Society.
We hold the following personal information:
- Full name
- Stage name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone contact number
We require this information to contact members to inform them of welfare notices, society events and other matters arising within the society requiring membership's awareness.
Cookies are text files that is sent by a website to your web browser and stored for later use. The main purpose of cookies is to log standard log information and visitor behaviour information. For more information of cookies please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org/
We aim to take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data. All devices used to process your data have up to date anti-virus software and are password protected.
- We will not sell or rent your personal data for marketing purposes.
- We may share your personal data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimisation of our website.
- We will not forward your personal data on to any other third parties for whatever reason without your specific consent.
All data we collect is stored on secured hosted facilities by Amazon and the Paragon Internet Group Ltd. Amazon’s privacy statement can be found at: https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
7. Your Legal Rights
- You have the right to request information about how your personal data is processed.
- You have the right to request a copy of that personal data.
- You have the right to request that any inaccurate personal data is corrected immediately.
- You have the right to raise an objection about how your personal data is processed.
- You have the right to request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it.
- You have the right to ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances.
- You have the right of appeal to the Information Commissioner's Office (website: https://ico.org.uk).
9. Further Information
The controller for your personal data is the NMC which can be contacted through the Chairman or Secretary. A data controller determines how and why personal data is processed.
If you have any queries or requests concerning any of the statements within this policy please contact the NMC Secretary (in the first instance) who will then forward the request / concern to the appropriate Officer assisting the Council.
Last updated: 03/03/2019